Friday, December 12, 2008

"Endless Day" is HERE!!!!






Yes, it's been two weeks since my last post, but I have literally not had one minute to myself. I never believed that taking on the music industry was going to be easy, but I didn't truly have any idea how crazy it was going to be! I've worked harder and more endless days (HA!) in the past two weeks than I have in my entire life! Blood, sweat and a lot of tears is an under statement in putting out this album. BUT, it was worth it! I am so proud of this amazing piece of work! Mitch Hansen and Brent Cook are amazing musicians and Mitch's voice is simply beautiful. The talent of John Hancock our music producer is uncomparable. All of our musicians who have brought to life Mitch's, Brent's and John's vision of this project are so incredible! I have sat in awe for the past two months watching them do their magic.


And then there are my partners and marketing team and art design team! This project would not be where it is today without support and backing of Gaylen and his entire team and for that I am so thankful. I am also so proud of Mel and all the incredible work she did on the album artwork. She was able to take mine and Clive's original vision for the album and bring it to life. And for Clive, I am most thankful. Though I have only known him a few short months, I know I have made a life long partner and friend. He is a music industry genius! I love him and his wife Bonnie!


Last and certainly not least, to Chris for supporting this crazy adventure of mine that is just starting. Hopefully this thing is going to take off the way we think is going to and we are going to start having some real fun! I love you baby!

And to all of you...check out our "Endless Days" website...and get your limited edition while they last! I promise you won't be disappointed!!!!! Go to www.endlessdaycd.com. Oh, and PLEASE, let us know what you think! We really do want your feed back. We have a blog at http://www.themitchhansenbandblog.com/. (It's still under construction so excuse the bleakness of it!)


Rock on everyone!!!




1 comment:

Tiffiny said...

Very cool, Nat. I am so excited that you are so excited! Make sure you take a minute to breathe along the way!