Monday, November 2, 2009

A Vamptastic Halloween!

Why has Blogger become so difficult??? UGH! Loading pictures is a horrible time and a great struggle!!!! Anyone know what I am doing wrong or what has changed???

Sorry total sidebar there!

We had the most Fangtastic Halloween this year. I believe confidently that it was our best Halloween Bash yet. The only thing that would have improved it would to have all of our kids with us.

My friend's new boyfriend made a comment the other night that "I appear to make Halloween an investment!" I loved that! Because I absolutely do! And fortunately Chris has and does fully support that investment as he loves Halloween as much as I do!



This year's theme was Skull and Bones, and it turned out wonderful! As usual everything looked terrific and spooky! I decided to try something new this year and that is to put out our firepits in the drive-way and sit around fires as we handed out trick-or treaters! It was a HUGE success and we were by far the most popular house in the neighborhood!


As we all stood around the fires, completely decked out in our costumes, all the neighbors saw what serious Halloween Partiers we all were!

We warmed up after trick-or-treating with an awesome Hot Witches Brew! Then we finished up with gobs of good food and goodies!

My brother Jett dressed as Michael Jackson, so for nearly two hours we played homage to the King of Pop and we danced and lip-synced to just about every song MJ ever produced. It was great fun!

Everyone participated by dressing up which just added to the funness of the evening. My little brother delighted all of us with the scariest Joker outfit I've ever seen! But boy did he have fun with it. He dodged in and out of the street...chasing cars...and scaring all the teenagers! We had a blast watching him terrorize everyone!


Having the same kind of fun was Chris who surprised Jaxon, the Jedi, by dressing up as Chewbaca! Though with the height difference he looked more like an Ewok than Chewie! Love him for trying though!


Like I said, it was a fabulous night, and I'm not so sure I can top this one. And who knows where Chris and I will be next year. So this was a good year to end with a bang!

2 comments:

Tiffiny said...

Wow! What a party! And what do you mean you don't know where you will be next year?

Samantha said...

you forgot the pic of Lamar...rude. :)