Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Favorite Sister-In-Law's Birthday Party!!!!


Well...here it is, my first official Blog posting! I guess it is only fitting that it is all about my FAVORITE sister-in-law, Brittany! Oh wait, she is my ONLY sister-in-law, but Still, she is my favorite! Since she has been bugging me for months and months to start my own blog, I'm glad to say that I finally have one up and going!




Before I go on about Britt's fabulous birthday party, I would just like to say that this entire Blog concept is entirely overwhelming. I do not know how all of you Bloggers out there do what you do. Hopefully, I will get a picture or two actually attached to this posting!

So, last Saturday we had this totally FANTASTIC birthday party for Brittany. I'm sure Britt is going to post her thoughts about how much she loved it and loves me any day now on her blog site! I just know it! I can feel it! :-) Britt, Jett and the kids met us, along with David Jr. and Mom at Training Table for dinner and then we headed back to our house - The designated "Party" house for Game Night! We had lots of food, cake & ice cream...and lots of Guitar Hero! Overall, I think it was a total success and I believe Britt had a great birthday! (I guess we'll have to check her Blog to really see!)
And while on the subject of Guitar Hero...We have been waiting for Jett and Britt to come to our house since February to play this highly addicting game with us. We knew Jett would entertain us and would love the game, I just don't think we expected him to have an aneurysm over it. I don't think, no, I know that he didn't hit one single correct note on the first several songs. All he cared about doing was playing air guitar and swarming around on the ground like some heavy metal head-banger rocker from the 80's. He had us all laughing so hard. He and David were battling. David stood still hardly moving his fingers while Jett was completely freaking out all around him! Ahhh, so worth the wait!
Although Jett tried to steal the attention away, the evening was all about Britt, as is the ending of my post! In all seriousness now... I HEART you Britt!
***For more pictures of this happy occasion, please visit the Cole Family Album!***




3 comments:

Samantha said...

Good Times with the Johnsons!!

Brittany said...

Love it! Of course you do it and you out do everyone, it's beautiful! Thanks for the birthday post, it was such a fun night - thanks Nat. I am not going to post about my own birthday...hello...isn't that bragging about yourself?

Natalee said...

Thanks Britt for the compliment sis-n-law! And, a, YEAH, I don't expect you to talk about yourself and you on your birthday, but you could talk about how fabulous my party was for YOUR birthday! Geez!