Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Trip to the set of Twilight - Part I










For all you fellow Twilighters out there...here's the first of my postings of my trip here in St. Helen's, Oregon, and the set of Twilight. Jaxon and I hopped on a plane last Saturday and last night was the first day that we've been able to see any "action". I've been disappointed a little more and more each day that we haven't seen anything going on, but after yesterday evening and our siting of the gigantic Semi-Truck pulling into the Set-Lot and the security guards blocking "Bella's Alley" sent my heart into overdrive!!!!




So Jaxon and I stood on the main street that the filming takes place at for the Port Angeles scenes. We also drove right up to Charlie's house! That was surreal! It's exactly as I pictured it in the book. The guard watching over the house just waved and laughed at me as I took my pictures! He must be used to all the fanatic Twilight Fans coming to the home!






On a quick side note...our trip downtown was actually to take our little angels to a movie at the only movie theatre in St. Helen's. We were taking them to see "Horton Hears a Hoo!". The three little kids waited all day, took their naps, got all dressed up and were soooo excited for their trip to the "moovee feater". As I walked up to the window to purchase the tickets and the little ones were jumping up and down screaming with joy....the ever so hideous I-clearly-hate-my-life-and-job woman behind the booth said with oh so much sympathy, "Not with those kids! It's Adult ONLY night! We serve BOOZ in here!" Come again sister? Are you kidding me? At 7 o'clock on a Wednesday night, for "Horton Hears a Hoo" you are telling me you are keeping us out? As I turned around to the three completely broken hearted children and my very pregnant and highly "hormonal" best friend, I tried my best to act my happiest, sorriest Mommy self. But I truly wanted to Kill that woman behind the Glass. (Am I allowed to say that on a Blog?) Any "HOO"... We put the three broken-hearted children back in the car, I took my Twilight pics and we headed back home where we had our own Movie night...no Booz included! Welcome to St. Helen's!











Okay, one last plug about the set, although I haven't seen "him" yet, the pic of Edward below is with my little Drewsy!!!! I'm hoping that I get as lucky as she was tomorrow! Check back for more updates and pics!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

shut up!! Is that Tiffany's little girl with Edward!!! hahaha get out of here now!

Natalee said...

Uhhh...That would be Yes! She's sooo Popular! She's being Googled!

Samantha said...

By the way you were out of town on the day we had lamar's cake!! It was sunday the 13th remember!!! yeah yeah

Natalee said...

I was hoping you would have forgotten that little detail...

Whatev!