Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Teaser to My Announcement...and A Contest!!!!


Okay, so here's the deal! I decided to have some fun with this announcement of mine! But there are a few rules:

1) Sorry family members, you aren't eligible! Sisterships already know the answer!
2) That goes for Household members also! Sorry, Mel and kids!
3) The answer must be exact...it can't be a close 2nd or close enough! You must be spot on!

So what's the Prize you ask??? Well, I can't exactly tell you or that will give too much of a clue as to what the announcement could be. But I will tell you this. It will be well worth it (at least I think it will be for you!) And it is something tangible and worth something! And you all know that I don't do things on a small scale!

So here are a few clues:

1) It has something to do with a posting I made on April 27th!
2) It is a LIFE CHANGING Event
3) In Pink's new Song "So What" there is a line that has an additional clue!

Okay...Post a comment with your guesses! And good luck! You have November 7th to submit your guess!

Natalee

5 comments:

Tiffiny said...

OK, I have it. . .You are secretly married to the drummer of the Mitch Hansen Band and now you are getting a divorce and going out to get drunk. The prize is your old wedding ring! I'm right, aren't I!?

Mel Dawn said...

No Fair! I want to play! I want to win a prize!

Natalee said...

Nice Try...Aim a little bit higher will ya! Give me a little bit more credit! Now you don't get the prize! You'll be sorry!

Chris Frankowski said...

How mysterious. Now I am going to have to spend the next week researching old blog entries and Pink songs.

Tiffiny said...

You are flying out to good old St. Helens to visit me and we are watching the premier of Twilight together, along with the drummer of the Mitch Hansen band.