Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Twilight Updates


Hey Twililghters!


My life has been crazy MAD these past few weeks, and I feel like I have been completely out of touch with life, reality, everything...but one thing that I've not been out of touch with is what's going on with Twilight!


So here are a few updates!


Tomorrow, there will be a new Movie trailer released and YES, I will have it posted as soon as they have it posted for us all to share!


The soundtrack is now available to pre-order through Stephenie's site. Hit my link below. It's only $10! And below is Paramore's new song from the soundtrack! It's HOT!


And last but not least, I wanted to put out a teaser to all of you of something so incredibly HUGE coming! This is a dream opportunity for me that I never imagined would ever come my way. I've been working on this for several months and I can't wait to reveal what's up to everyone! But it's pretty huge, and it's all Twilight! YES!


So stay tuned!




1 comment:

Tiffiny said...

Do you get to interview Stephenie!? What's with all the country on your music list? HELLO!