Monday, November 3, 2008

A little Incentive...(and with that perhaps a little clue)

Okay, so you guys are like total downers... ;-)


Here's a little incentive to my Contest since you clearly have forgotten that when Natalee says it will be worth playing...it will be worth playing!


If you correctly guess what my big announcement is than you and a guest will win tickets to a concert.


***Where the concert is???? I can't tell you!***
You have until Friday to post your guesses!!! So get going!


Oh and P.S. Make sure you list yourself as a "Follower" of this Blog Please! Thanks! (To the Right)

6 comments:

Tiffiny said...

You get to do the Stephenie Meyer interview!

Natalee said...

Nope...that opportunity is long past.

Remember this is a life-changing opportunity! Think BIG!

Samantha said...

Seriously give it to Tiff! I mean, at least she is guessing. I say she deserves the prize!

Tiffiny said...

I agree with Samantha! Thanks! My last guess is going to be that you are moving to Atlanta. And if that is true, you better get a big house cuz my kids and I will use you as a home base as we tour the historic South!

justjill said...

I guess you get to go to the premiere - not sure what city - of Twilight.

Kym Frankowski said...

I'm so not gonna guess if it's a Celine concert. Is it? So I'm guessing it's a Pink concert in New York (don't know, just guessing) or the Twilight premiere.. oh wait, I already guessed that. Give us more clues.