Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I have to start out this week's list of items I'm thankful for by mentioning my one-year anniversary mark of Blogging! I missed out on posting about it last Thursday because I chose to discuss Disneyland instead. So I wanted to definitely mention it this week.



I cannot believe it's been ONLY one year. So much has happened in my life in that year! But I tell ya, I really had no idea how much of a passion I would develop for this world of Blogging! I sincerely love it! I have post and journaled more about my life than ever before. In fact I have never been a good journal keeper...actually sucked rocks at it! But this forum has provided me a real sense of creativity, ownership, and I love the interaction it has afforded me through everyone who reads my blog! The fact that people actually read it really blows my mind! I never thought in a million years that anyone would care! So that fact alone just super charges my desire to keep this going! In one year I've nearly hit 10,000 visitors, and that's just unreal to me! So in the spirit of my Thankful Thursday post, THANK YOU, to everyone who does stop by and reads my rambling! It truly makes me happy and a bit proud!!!!



Now, on to this week's theme. For Thankful Thursday, I thought I would actually list the reasons I am Thankful for Thursday (I giggled at myself when I thought that one up!) So here goes!



1) Grey's Anatomy - Truly, not since ER have I found a medical drama that I can obsess over in the same manner that I did ER. And until this year when ER went off the air, having both of these dramas on the same night was almost to much yumminess and drama for me to handle! I FREAKING HEART this show! And this season has been the best by far! The addition of Dr. Owen Hunt has done things for my heart that I can't even begin to describe! And McDreamy...oh my Hell...I adore and worship this man! His whole meltdown was fantastic and even better was his, UMM, I DO KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR MY PATIENT, comeback was one of my favorite scenes. Well that and him proposing in the Elevator. And Mark and Lexie...Sexy Hot! Seriously???? Seriously!!!!!




***I loved this picture...because that is so me every Thursday night!***




2) The Office - With all the intense drama and meltdowns that the previously mentioned show brings to my life...I love having this incredibly funny show to chill things out for me! For the longest time Chris just could not get into this show. He didn't get the Office Humor. And for a while I let it go. But each week I would draw him in a little bit more and more...and yeah, well he loves it now also!



3) Next to last day of the week - YIPPEE! You're over hump day, you have all this godliness to indulge in at night..and the next day is Friday. Can't get any better than that!



4) Pay Day - Well for me at least, every other week. And who doesn't LOVE Pay Day!?!?!?





5) Weekend Planning Day - For us, we seem to always realize, hey that thing called a weekend is upon us...and we may want to make some plans! So I enjoy my convos with Chris on what we will be doing either for our Date Nights alone, date nights with Jaxon, or what crazy schedule we have for all the kids on the weekends they are all home! And you all should know by now that I love to have things planned out.


And Last but not least 6) Midnight Twilight Saga releases! - We have at least three more over the next 2 1/2 years! OME!

2 comments:

Janalee Hubbard said...

I too am grateful for the blogging community. How else would I be able to have you back in my life again? I love that we have been able to reconnect in thoughts if not in person. Thanks for being part of my life and for letting me be part of yours!

I'm curious how you found out you've had over 10,000 visitors- is there a count somewhere on blogger?

Natalee said...

Chanelle,

If you scroll towards the bottom half of my blog there is a blog-counter. You can click on the link and create one for your blog!

Enjoy!