Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursdays - Brought Back to Life!!!

It's been forever since I did my Thankful Thursday posts...So here is a new one to restart!


1) A magical Trip: Last Friday Chris, Jaxon and I took off for Sunny, warm, and perfect California. We spent four days there for Easter/Spring Break. We took Jaxon to Disneyland for three of the days and we had the best time that we've had as a "little" family ever!!!! I haven't had any time at all to post about the entire trip, but plan to do so this coming weekend! But it most definitely is top of my list of things that I'm so thankful for this week!



2) Ending in the Black: In the six years that Chris and I have been married, we have never once received a tax refund...until this year! Hallelujah! And NO...I don't thank Obama for it!

3) Mommy/Son Dates: I've been lucky this whole week to have Chasers home! His spring break is a week later than Cyd's and Jaxon's, so he is staying with us all week long! Poor guy has been sick all week, but he finally felt better today, so I treated him to a Mommy/Son Date. We went to lunch and to a movie of his choice! I know that he loves to go out alone with just me...but he can't love it nearly as much as I do!


4) "17 Again": We have been waiting for this movie to come out for months! I love, love, love
Zac Effron. Not as much as my baby sister, but close enough! Can't wait to see the movie this weekend!

5) Rob in GQ: Pictures speak for me loud and clear! H-O-T! Steamy H-O-T! Thanks GQ!

I mean seriously!!!!!!!!!!! What's not to be thankful about that????!!!!! I heart you R.P.

3 comments:

Janalee Hubbard said...

Don't you just love Disneyland?!! It truly is magical, you can forget about everything and just HAVE FUN!!! Can't wait to see more pics of your trip!

Samantha said...

WHAT THE :::::BLEEP:::: where did you find those amazingly beautiful pictures?!!! I can't wait for the movie!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Samantha said...

ahhhh! I can't wait!!! this is going to be the best year of my life!! I had to come and look at the pictures again. 17 Again...New Moon! AHHHH