Monday, July 21, 2008

All Twilighters PLEASE READ and POST a Message on my behalf!!!

Hey fellow Twilighters!




I am not sure how likely my attempt to accomplish this particular feat is going to be...but it sure will be fun trying. And I can't do it without your support.



This past week a local radio station (My favorite by the way), 101.9 The End, apparently is having a contest to choose a true TWILIGHT FAN to Interview Stephenie Meyer herself, LIVE on the Parker show! I've had several of you who read my blog and know of my love, okay, obsession with Twilight, and encouraged me to send in my application to be that interviewer. So I did!





In my email to Parker, I invited him to check-out my blog to see just how devoted I am. But what I am hoping, is that if you all could just take two-minutes and post a message to this blog and help convince Parker to choose me. Remember ANYONE can post a message. You don't have to have a Blogger or Google account to do so. You just simply choose "Anonymous" and post your message. So I'm asking, pleading, alright BEGGING you to help convince Parker to give me this opportunity!!!!







I'll keep you all updated if anything comes of this! Keep your fingers crossed...and remember, post a message!




Thanks!
Natalee

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Mister Parker. Please let Natalee interview Stephanie Meyer. I mean she dropped everything and took her 3 year old son on a plane and flew over to where they were filming and watched the whole production. She is dedicated and I know it would make her so happy to interview the person who wrote the books that she is IN LOVE/Obsessed with!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE let Natalee do the interview. It would make her entire life complete, pretty pathetic, I know! I am the friend she stayed with in Oregon when she visited the set of Twilight and I can attest to her obsessiveness. Who in their right mind would travel that far just to get a glimpse of a movie set in podunkville Oregon?! Please grant this wish of hers, maybe it will settle her down a little bit! P.S. She is not dangerous, just obsessed!

Anonymous said...

I've only known Natalee for a few months, but I think the second thing she said to me after Hi was "Do you Read?", "Have you read the Twilight series?" I've never met someone that is so into (obsessed) with a series of books. I have to say I started the first book this week, thanks to Natalee!! Please let her interview Stephanie, it would mean the world to her and to all of her friends!!!

Anonymous said...

She is definately the most obsessed! But she is THE most knowledgeable person I know on the Twilight subject, so she'd really would be the best interviewer!