Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"It was an adrenaline rush...You can Google it!"

Wow Twilighters...in my brief return to my favorite world today, I realized how laxed I have become in my Twilight updates! Shame on me. Being in this world just makes me so happy!

Anyhow, posted below is the upcoming Entertainment Weekly magazine cover and it features our favorite Vampire and Vampire-To-Be. HOWEVER...it is an AWFUL, AWFUL picture. So, NO Brittany, you can't use this as an example of why you still don't like Robert Pattenson as Edward. Truly folks, it looks to me like a really bad Photoshop make-over gone VERY WRONG. Edward is nowhere near that weird looking in any of the scenes, or in real life...HELLO...I saw him myself! And Bella looks like some 1920's goddess...which we know she is NOT in the movie. But whatever...the fact is that the magazine is going to highlight the release of "Breaking Dawn" and talk more about our movie!



So to make up for the horrid picture, here's an update video/interview talking about WHY the movie HAS to go away from some of the book...and Hello!!! Edward is y-u-m-m-y! He just sent me into an Adrenaline Rush (watch it and you'll know what I'm talking about with that phrase!)

Enjoy my fellow Twilighters! And Godbless Stephenie Meyers! Woo hoo!



4 comments:

Mel Dawn said...

I have three words.....I CAN'T WAIT!

Need I say more???

Love ya!

Brittany said...

I was wondering when you were going to give an update. We are getting so close to book #4, can't wait! Nat - I am to SCARED to leave a comment about Edward on your blog anymore with all the lovely feed back you got last time (again I say it is MY opinion ;). Can't wait!

Samantha said...

HSM3 Premiere is this Sunday on the Disney channel at 7:55 and then after Ashley Tisdale's movie "picture this" on the family channel


I AM SO EXCITED!!! I was so sure you would know, but anyway.

Jodi said...

Natalie,

I CAN.NOT.BELIEVE we are finally in touch after ALL.THESE.YEARS!!!! WOW! I am so glad you left a message so we can now keep in touch. I am seriously smiling right now...thinking about it! AAHHHH!
I have been perusing through your blog trying to catch up on your life. Cute kids, cute hubby, still beautiful Natalie...you haven't changed a bit. You still look 18...my goodness :)
I'm putting you on the old 'google reader' and will be checking back in regularly!
So excited to hear from you!
Love, Jodi :)