Friday, July 18, 2008

Late again...Thankful Thursday is here and has Edward written all over it!

Okay, I am on EDWARD overload right now. I can't even function!


1) Twilight Trailer Teaser #2 - This is the latest Teaser Trailer out there. "MMMMM...You brought a Snack!" Seriously, I mean EDWARD is hot...but can we talk about James for just a second! HOT! Okay, second is over! Back to Edward! Isn't it lovely that Vampires love Baseball! I want to be on Team Cullen please!





















2) Twilight Preview/Scenes NEW! - This is what you will see if you purchase "Penelope" on DVD folks. Now the movie is also worth the money...totally sweet little love story! But...HELLLO, these 4 minutes of bliss make it worth the money alone! Enjoy!





















3) My Chasers!

Last night Chase had a special Pack Meeting for Scouts where he has earned his Wolf Badge and about 10 other awards. Now, I have NEVER been into scouts, nor know anything about it (My brothers did sports!) But I am so thankful that Chase has found something that he enjoys and is really excelling in. I'm also very thankful for his dad for finding and helping Chase in this area. It's something they enjoy doing together and for that I am so very thankful!

Besides the award ceremony, they held a "Boat Derby" which Chase Won amongst the boys...but even funnier is that his dad won over everyone!

Here are some photos from the event! Check out some fun videos in our Royal Family Photo gallery!
















4) A Save Haven and Nice Retreat! Thanks Mel for everything this week! Love you!





5) TGIF!!!!! I know this is "Thankful Thursdays" but since it's late again, I think I can technically still be very Thankful that is FRIDAY!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

YOU are quite a TWILIGHT fanatic...and I am sooooo 'thankful'! I love checking in and seeing the new videos! EEEKKKK...I can't freakin' wait until December 12th!!

Amy's Clan said...

HOLY CROW!!!! I am so lovin the trailers!! I can't wait, any longer for this dang movie!!!!!
Thanks for the teasers!!!!