Saturday, February 21, 2009

Randomness of Jaxon


Today was deemed Jaxon is the Boss day! Chris declared this early in the morning and we've been having one giggle after another ever since. Here are a few of the best moments!


J: GET ME SOME MORE CHIPS! (Yelling in my face)

Me: Hey, there...Do I yell at you like that when I am the boss?

J: No. But if you say please then I will say yes!

J: (Angelically) Get me some more chips please! Now I'm the boss, so say Yes now!


J: Hey Mommy, I have a great idea!

Me: You do?

J: Yeah. I just have the best idea!

Me: What is it?

J: How bout me and you be the boss of Zoey and tell her not to poop downstairs?! (Great Idea Jaxon!)


J: Mommy, I am the boss right?

Me: Yep, you're the boss!

J: Can I play Wii?

M: Not right now Jaxon

J: You are not the boss mommy! So you have to say Yes!

M: Well not exactly, we are discussing your options.

J: (disgusted with me and plopping himself on the floor) You are not a good Boss!


J: Mommy, did you hear me do my letters?

Me: Yes, I sure did! You are doing so good!

J: No mommy, you are doing so good. I am so proud of your listeners!

Me: My what?

J: Your listeners. You have your listeners on and you are doing so good. Mrs Miller will love you too!


3 comments:

Samantha said...

I freakin love him!!!

Kym Frankowski said...

Gotta love Jaxon!

Jodi said...

Your boy has one handsome smile! He is going to be a little heartbreaker!