Sunday, May 25, 2008

Moonlight Fans...Protesting Abroad

Hey MickGals...


So, we've all been in a depressive state since they announced two-weeks ago that dumb CBS would not be returning our beloved Mick in the fall. However, if you've been following the story on the internet at all (and I have) it has caused a major frenzy! "WE" are just not willing to let go. And thank heavens for that! Let's hope all this frenzy goes somewhere and CBS pulls their heads out and brings our Mick back and/or the CW network or SciFi Channel does.


Either way the latest and greatest is that on Memorial Day there is going to be a HUGE protest ralley in Hollywood at the Universal Studios Producing company's lot to show support for bringing the show back. Also, they group sponsoring the protest is running two very large ads in two of the largest run newspapers in Los Angeles over the weekend.


If you haven't already, and you want to be a part of the protest, you can send an email to CBS, or you may also add comments/complaints to one of the gazillion posts floating out there regarding the cancellation. Just simply Google CBS Moonlight.


And for all you others out there who may be laughing hysterically at me and my fellow Mick lovers thinking once again I have lost my mind, well, just take a gander at his pic, or watch an episode online and you'll see what we're talking about...Justin Timberlake ain't got SexyBack on this Mick baby! MmmHmm! That's right! HA HA HA!


p.s. I attached a Video below that was a Series Premiere Ad...be still my heart...makes me so mad!



No comments: