Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

Here it goes! I'm Thankful for.....

1) A GNO with the Sistership and my little Cydnee and "you-had-to-be-there" to appreciate our fun! We were in search of the High School Muscial 3 film set, unfortunately they changed their location last minute and they only thing we found was an empty parking lot. So Hayley and I spent the evening driving Sammy and Cydnee around town, "looking" for the set, entertaining ourselves with our own photoshoot, and well Sammy and Cydnee were not so entertained. Nonetheless we all had fun and ended the night with a sleepover at my house!






2) A Rainy Memorial Day! - Seeing that we had nowhere sunny to go, we spent the day at the Movies! Chris and the older kids went to "Indiana Jones" and Jaxon and I went to "Narnia 2". Oh and of course Chris and the kids got to see the movie trailer for TWILIGHT! Whatever! I stayed afterwards and snuck into another showing to see it, but of course they showed different previews. Whatever!








3) Being in the Right Place at the Right Time... Another Memorial Day reference here, but because of the rain and because of the double movie feature we were doing, we happened to be at the movie just at the same time as a very dear and extremely special friend of mine. I haven't seen her in months and it was such a great surprise to see her there and to have her family with her. I love her dearly!






4) Short work weeks! Thank Heavens it's already Thursday and I am almost through with this terrible week!





5) SLEEPOVERS! How can you not want to
snuggle with that all night long?

1 comment:

Mel Dawn said...

You are so cute! I so look forward to reading your posts! It was so good to see you there at the movies! I can't wait for tomorrow night and our long-awaited GNO! (I had to ask my girls what that was) ha ha. Anyway, I love you to pieces!!!