Friday, May 23, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

So apparently a friend of my Sister Samantha has started a weekly BLOG tradition, that Samantha has now taken on, in which one designated day a week you are to list five items that you are grateful for! This simple task will help keep you focused on the good in your life and take focus off all the bad for just a moment. Sammy's Blog has led to one of my close friend doing this, and now I am going to do this as well. So lets see how far we can keep this moving forward. Pick a day of the week and make it your day to be Grateful! And then let us all know so that we share in all the joy and happiness! There just isn't enough of that going around! So here are my five things that I am Thankful for today:

The Sistership! Thanks Sammy for the Idea!




Grey's Anatomy Finale - My Escapism Tonight from a VERY LONG WORK DAY!
(For anyone who missed it...I will gladly watch it again with you; I have it saved!)


Friendship. Treasure it. Feed it every day. It's a very special gift. I'm thankful for all the gifts in my life!


Time Alone... After my long day, it was nice to just unwind with a nice hot bubble bath, listening to some Colbie Callait in the background!


Humor...We all need it in our lives! And today, this just sums it all up for me!




2 comments:

Mel Dawn said...

Okay, Okay, I understand your bitterness. It was a rough week! And, no, that's not a justification for not calling you about Caitlin. (She is doing fine, just really sore.) I should have called. So, don't be angry...umm, I love your grateful post, very cute!

Love you!

Samantha said...

Hey I like your list...can't say much for the picture of me, but I think I am just going to have to get over that.