Thursday, May 1, 2008

Trackers and Vampires and Deers...OH MY!!!!!

Photobucket Album
Photobucket




Okay Twilighters...


Here's the scoop! I've added a few new things today! Click on the picture above and you'll be taken to an on-line photo album created of the filming in Kalama, WA. This is where the Forks High School scenes are taking place. These photos are NOT mine and the owner kindly gave me permission to use them (Surprised Hayley??? HA!) So take a look! You're gonna love them! They are VAMPTASTIC! My goodness...can I just add that those very first poster releases of our fav Jasper did nothing for him! That boy is GOOD LOOKIN! Love Alice! Love Emmett! Love the four Sibs in Rosalie's car pic! (So will you!) And of course, check-out how they all look with their vampire eyes! OMH! Seriously!


Second...Look at the bottom here below the posts folks...there are two videos posted. One most, if not all of you have already seen, but I have finally figured out how to post it onto the main Blog screen. It's MTV's best release yet..."We Killin Some People Today". Hot! Hot! Hot!


The second video however is one none of you have seen and I know you're gonna LOVE it! It's a video interview with Catherine Hardwicke the Director, and the Producers of the movie, and all about the filmin in St. Helen's where I just came from! They talk about some of the movie plots that we haven't heard about yet...so listen up! It's just going to torture you all the more!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

I love, love Jasper & Emmett - they could not have cast any better. Those pics make me soooo excited to see this movie, I am dying I need the 4th book and movie NOW!! :)

Natalee said...

I know! I know!

Mel Dawn said...

Okay, so I am re-reading the whole series and I am on the last of the three again. I am so excited that you are posting all of this wonderful information! We still need to get together! I miss yoU!!!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Did I not tell you that I joined this new group & i already have breaking Dawn... It's like a Critics Club... it was SOOOOO Good... i can't wait until you guys get to read it in August...

Natalee said...

Whatever..Anonymous! (You can put your name Hayley!)

Anonymous said...

So you said they filmed the movie in kalama washington????

Anonymous said...

I love Emmett!!!!Haha he is sooo funnny in Breaking Dawn.