Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Bit of Randomness

So Chris started this on Saturday with Jaxon...and now the kid won't eat unless everything is in the shape of a smiley face! And you better not forget the EARS! According to Jaxon, my Oranges were better than Daddy's Green Beans and Carrot Nose!!!!




Today I picked up this metal porch decoration for Easter! I couldn't get over how cute an idea it was...A Spring Snowman! So perfect for Utah spring weather. 70 Degrees one day, Snow Storm the next! Love it! So cute! (Well I think so anyway!)






And this next picture is really for my baby Sis and my little Cyd! I know it will seem close to blasphemy that I say this about someone other than my Edward, but DANG BOY!!!! You are one Cutie-Pa-Tootie!!!!



3 comments:

Janalee Hubbard said...

Love these random pictures! I enjoyed your tribute to your sisters, I admit I am a little envious of what it must be like to have three sisters!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ZAC... He is just so damn FINE!!!!!

H

Samantha said...

Love the pic!! Oh and I have the poster of it! :)