Sunday, March 22, 2009

My "5 ME" Requests for Jodi, Tiff, and Chanelle

Here are the Five "ME" topics that I hope to see from you on your blog soon! Tiff, I know that you're in March Madness, so I will be patient and wait for that to finish up! But here are your topics so you can begin thinking about what you want to say!

Jodi:
1) Marriage
2) Domestic Goddess
3) Mothers
4) Smiling
5) Cooking

Chanelle:
1) Home Organization
2) Wedding Planner
3) Motherhood
4) Friendship
5) Secondhand Shopping/Decorating

Tiff:
1) Friendship
2) Music
3) Family Traditions
4) Sports
5) Visiting every State

I'm just about to post my second item, so it's not too late to respond and receive your "ME" items!

Thanks ladies for the posts!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

THANKS NAT! That was an awesome post very touching. Love you too. :)