Friday, August 1, 2008

"Breaking Dawn" is HERE!



OME!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is FINALLY here! I cannot stand it. In less than 22 hours, I will have "Breaking Dawn" in my hands and I will be reading, reading, reading!


These past few weeks have been complete torture with Stephenie Meyer's little "Quotes of the Day" page! One can only imagine and make up their own predicaments of what any of them mean...and it's driving me Crazy!


But all will be well shortly and I am looking forward to every waking moment of reading and completing the Twilight Saga! It's going to be a fantastic Weekend!


My Salt Lake Twilighters and I will be going in early this morning...in about 6 hours to get our wristbands for our place in line at Midnight! Then this evening we will be starting out with a lovely dinner where we can sit and speculate on what is to come! After we are going to head over to the Barnes & Noble where we will participate in the Wedding Reception of Bella & Edward! And finally at 12:01 A.M. we will receive our copies of the book! At that point I will not be able to drive us home quickly enough for our all-night Twilighter-A-Thon! Woo Hoo!


All I can say is that I sincerely hope that Stephenie doesn't ruin this...my alter life...and make it so Bella and Edward do NOT stay in happy marital Vampire Bliss! Sorry you Dog-lovers...Jacob just simply CANNOT win! AHHHH! I can't stand it!


Okay, I'll stop for now! Thanks for enduring my obsession, madness, and LOVE!


GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Soooooo...what did you think?