Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It's been a few weeks since I had a chance to do my "Thankful Thursday" list...and look, I'm actually getting it done on Thursday this time!



#1 A Dark Hotel Room! - I have had a miserable migraine today, so I'm thankful for the curtains being drawn, and the dark room I've been able to fight this misery off with.







#2 2008 Olympics - This has been an incredible Summer Olympics. I have enjoyed so much of it. But I always do. I love every minute of the Olympics from beginning to end. Go Team USA!








#3 Michael Phelps - Thank you Michael for bringing so much talent and joy to our Country! You are a thrill a second!







#4 Uninterrupted Shopping Time - I don't get many uninterrupted time at my favorite store, but I took advantage of one of my evenings here in Atlanta and spent quality time at Target. Now the kids are all ready for school! Whew!






#5 Sleeping Like a Baby - This rarely happens for me...but I'm praying for it tonight!

2 comments:

Mel Dawn said...

I always love reading your "Thankful Thursdays". I hope your head is doing much better! I miss you like crazy! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Jodi said...

I, too love your Thankful Thursdays. Such a good reminder to look for the positives.

I have LOVED watching the Olympics! I don't think we missed ANY of Phelp's races. SO much fun to watch. Beach Volleyball is another of my favorites!

Have a great day, friend :)