Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday!!!

My list this week is going to be all over the place because that's just how I'm feeling right tonight! It's been a really funky weird week! So much has been going on each day that it has felt like several weeks jammed into one week, but not necessarily in an overwhelming way. So I guess that's good! All in all, I have several things I'm feeling good about right now and thankful for, so here they are! Enjoy!
#1 - Good Politics! Man this election has been kicked into high gear this past week and a half since the announcement of Sarah Palin as the VP choice for Senator McCain's running mate! I have been so over the election for months now and the battle of of the democratic nomination between Senator Obama and Senator Clinton. And finally that was put to rest, and with this announcement we have ourselves some real excitement going on! It's been great fun listening to all the talk shows and news reports this week and of course both party's conventions the past two weeks! I know so many of us have different opinions and beliefs, but what I love about the circles we all run in is that we can all debate and still exist with one another. And it looks like we've got ourselves an exciting two months ahead of us!

#2 - Humor and Friends... Friends are like butt cheeks. Crap might separate them, But they always come back together. (I laughed my butt cheeks off when I read that one earlier this week! and I had to share it!)



#3 - Sleepovers! - I've had two sleepovers this week! The first was on Monday night with Mel and her Daughter Caitlin! We stayed up until almost 2 AM regardless of the fact that we all had to be up just a few hours later. We laughed all night long! I made my famous Parmesan popcorn and we had a total blast! The second was with my sweet Cydnee! Chris was in Seattle for a few nights on a business trip and so she and I had a sleepover together! We stayed up watching t.v. and laughing and eating ice cream! I love my little girl! In fact I love all three of these girls! And I couldn't be more thankful for these mid-week sleepovers!


#4 - My Brother and Sister-N-Law!!! - Because they JUST GET ME! I love you guys! Thanks for the talk and the laughs! I don't know what I would do without you two!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

That friend quote totally cracks me up!!! SO funny :)

Danni said...

I want to have a mid-week sleepover...But who will rent Patrick Swayze movies and send us to 7/11 with $20? I miss Grandma!