Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We Only Get What We Give!!!!!

Well I can't believe it's only Wednesday with all that has taken place in the past three days! So I thought I would take a minute and share a few exciting items here in the Cole household. Last week during Cydnee's Back-to-School posting I briefly mentioned that Jaxon was unable to begin his school as scheduled due to his new building being flooded over the Labor Day weekend. Well Monday the school held a school wide Picnic to celebrate the beginning of the new school year and the new school building. This gave all the children opportunity to wear their new school uniforms, meet their new teachers and classmates, and best part, it gave me the opportunity to experience a little piece of Jaxon's first day of school! I have been so upset over having to be in Los Angeles on his first day of school so this was just wonderful for both of us.

Jaxon was so excited that morning. Luckily we didn't have to wait long to go. And of course he looked absolutely handsome! He was over-the-moon being able to FINALLY wear his uniform and new school shoes and that I finally let him use his brand new Cars Lunch Bag! He of course was disappointed that he didn't get to take his Cars "Pack-Pack" yet!




Jaxon's teacher's name is Mrs. Miller and she's adorable! She's newly married and new to the school! His class has 12 little adorable girls and only 3 other boys! Jaxon will look back on this one day and realize just how lucky he had it!





They had all the grades sectioned off into different areas. The three Pre-K teachers had large blankets all set-up for their kids and were well prepared for some fun for the kids. They played parachutes, What's-that-Sound, and of course their favorite BUBBLES! They all lined up in a train and went to a large grassy area for a school wide meeting before lunch where the school's principal spoke. Afterwords we went back to our area for our picnic! It was great fun and I am so excited for Jaxon to start his program on the 22nd!




The other thing that I am very excited about is that I finally finished organizing and decorating my closet! Yes, my closet! I was shopping at Hobby Lobby and the lady at the check-out asked me if I was redecorating and I said, "why Yes I am! I am redecorating my bedroom closet!" She laughed and said that most people don't decorate a closet! I laughed and said, "Well, I'm not most people!" So here are some pictures of what I've done! I'm really excited! Only took me a year to get it done! Oh, and my favorite part, the dresser you will see is entirely dedicated to my jewelry and accessories! YES! You all know I love to accessorize! Ha Ha Ha!






2 comments:

Mel Dawn said...

OMG!!! Jaxon is so dang cute! LOVE HIM! Give him a big squeeze from Aunt Mel!

Love your closet! Anytime you want to organize and have me as the benificiary...I'm good like that! LOL Thanks again for everything! And you know what for! I am so blessed to have a best friend like you and that we have found each other again!

I miss you already!

Love your face!

Jodi said...

My goodness...that is one AMAZING closet!!! SO cute! And I love accessories, too. They make an outfit, right!?! I love to bead and make jewelry...necklaces and earrings, ect. Wish you lived closer and we could make accessories together :)

Your boy is so cute!