Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday!!!

Today has been one of those days that starts out not so good, but then turns out not so bad! And I figure it's because I get to do my list of things that I'm thankful for and it always gets me out of whatever gloomy mood I may be in and reminds me of why I insist on doing this list in the first place! So here it is!


#1 - Being Together Forever - Today my baby sister and her awesome husband were sealed for Time and all Eternity in the Salt Lake Temple! It breaks my heart that I was unable to be there with them and my family on this very special day, but I couldn't be happier for them! It's their one year Anniversary today which makes this day all the more special! I love them both so much and I am so proud of them for this accomplishment! What a special blessing!








#2 - Support of great Friends/Neighbors - Once again we have had great neighbors and friends help us out this week with Jaxon while I have been here in Atlanta. Due to the start of his school being delayed because of flooding, we have been without daycare. And of course we had great friends come to our rescue again! Nothing is worse than worrying about your kids while you have to work, let alone worrying about them while you are out of town. So thank you Kym and Kathie! We owe you big time!




#3 - Team Work! - This past weekend the website for the government project that I have been heading up finally went live! I am so excited, but couldn't have done it without the help of the best technical team at IHG! These guys are miracle workers and I am so proud of all that have done and for all that they have tought me over the past year! They worked so hard and the end result is unbelievable! I can't thank them enough!







#4 - Recognition! - After unveiling the website to my boss, his boss, and another VP of our organization it was awesome to recieve some recognition for all the hard work put in on this project. When you poor your heart and soul into your job and all that you do, it always feels good when your employer and stakeholders recognize that. It feels good to receive those Kudos!







#5 - Reconnecting! - Every marriage has it's struggles and it's ups and downs, and mine is not immune. But lately Chris and I have really been focusing on working through those struggles and it's been nice reconnecting. I just want him to know I appreciate all that he does for me while I am away, and how much I love him and miss him! I'll be home soon! XOXO...me!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Aww Thanks Nat! We wish you were there too. I love the pictures, in fact I used one of them on my blog. Hope you don't mind. ;o) We are very Happy. And I'm glad I had your support even if you were far away. Love ya